MSR Alien Clearing-Training and Development (Pty) Ltd offer a range of training programmes, aligned to SAQA standards and reflecting the values and principles articulated in the NQF. Our core training programmes include the following:
What the course entails:
- Health and Safety Requirements during chainsaw use
- Prepare and start a chainsaw
- Cut felled timber with a chainsaw
- Chainsaw Maintenance
NQF Level: 2
- Principles of Emergency Care
- Prepare for health emergencies
- Assess and manage an emergency scene
- Assess Safety risks and hazards
- Apply first aid procedures
- The human body
- Safeguarding the injured
- Same as Above
- Transmission routes of HIV.
- HIV testing.
- Symptoms and phases in the development of AIDS.
- Practices which reduce or prevent risk of infection.
- Rights of people living with HIV and AIDS.
- Attitudes toward HIV and AIDS in the workplace.